AGM HR at Purnartha Investment Advisers Private Limited
Views:5087 Applications:367 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Purnartha Investment Advisors - Investment Counsellor - Wealth (3-5 yrs)
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities :
- Equity Research as a Sell-side analyst.
- Understanding of financial models and forecasting of numbers.
- Understanding business drivers and identifying investment opportunities.
- Provide regular updates to the immediate superior as and when required.
- Interacting with clients on business models and financial models and explaining the story behind portfolio construction.
Required Education, Skill Set & Knowledge :
- Chartered Accountant/MBA with minimum 3 - 5 years
- Experience in Equity Advisory, selling of financial products from any financial services industry, Securities, broking firms.
- Should have good communication & presentation skills.
- Ability to convince clients about stocks and portfolio construction.
- Pleasing and positive attitude.
- Should be proactive & target oriented.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.