Recruitment Associate at Peoplestrong
Views:675 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Purchase/Procurement Controller - Manufacturing (15-24 yrs)
- Oversee maintenance of the list of commodities being used for production and development.
- Ensure tracking of global commodity prices continuously by identifying relevant data sources like Metal Indices, commodity exchanges, etc. and analyzing price movements, and identifying trends, Conversion cost changes
- The position is of a controller who will have access to all commercial decisions and will be giving inputs for final Vendor On Board decisions. He will also keep reviewing all costs estimates including of tooling estimate team does.
- Build costing models for all major components and toolings and update these at regular intervals in line with global price movements of relevant commodities
- Create costing norms for various components and provide support to component buyers in Strategic Sourcing for negotiations with vendors
- Create and maintain price databases over a period of time to enable historical analysis and proper future price forecasts
- Perform the role of a people manager by managing and supporting recruitment, setting performance goals for direct reports and monitoring their performance, providing developmental guidance and direction as and when required.
Experience - 15 years of experience. Prior experience of handling commercial / pricing function in Sourcing or Component Development or Product Cost management is must
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.