Relationship Manager at Laksh HR
Views:2953 Applications:244 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Purchase Head - NBFC (8-15 yrs)
We are hiring for the role of Purchase Head for a leading NBFC in Mumbai. The key skills required for the role is given below. We are looking candidates from Finance or Insurance industry only. Before applying it please go through the given JD.
Job descriptions :-
1. Sourcing & Procurement of Non-IT & IT - Capex, Opex, AMC, Print Management, Service Contracts etc.
2. Procurement Process Mapping and Design in the Form of Procurement Policy. Process Documentation (Process Map, SOP, Approval Matrix, Escalation Matrix etc.).
3. Infrastructure Procurement - Experience of Branch / Centre Expansion (New Branch / Spoke Setup) - Pan India.
4. Working on branch expansion project for opening more branches in different-different locations.
5. Planning (Project Timelines) and Execution of Projects & Delivery of Equipment's onsite.
6. Annual Maintenance Contracts (AMC) for all assets Non-IT & IT Pan India.
7. Service Contracts Pan India- For Facilities, Operations, HR, Finance etc.
8. Adherence to Service level agreements. (Internally & Externally).
9. Print Management Solution for Pan India Branches. (Experience of Multi Location Printing Pa)
10. Risks and Mitigation Planning during Procurement Process for the company.
11. Achieve Savings through Bidding & Negotiations (Cost Optimizing, Cost Avoidance & Cost Savings).
12. Audit & Compliance Management.
13. Vendor Management - Lead supplier selection process across multiple categories, internal teams, and regions, and create longer-term supplier selection strategies for management.
14. Vendor Evaluation on the bases of performance.
15. Reports & MIS - Spends, Capex, Opex, Printing, Branch wise / Department wise - Spend Analysis etc.
16. Budgeting - Allocation of Budget Dept. Wise, MIS of Budget, Control of Budget (Capex & Opex) Spend Management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.