Puranik Builders - Manager - Finance/Fund Raising - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (3-6 yrs)
- Budgeting, Forecasting, Cost & Credit Control, Margin Analysis, Costing & Profitability Analysis and Management Reporting
- Preparation and submission of applications to Financial Institutions for financial assistance in form of Term Loans, Short Term Deposits and timely follow up for necessary sanctions, documentations and disbursements
- Procurement of Foreign Exchange Loans under different lines of credit and arranging guarantees from Financial Institutions for foreign currency loans in favour of foreign lenders
- Surplus Fund Management in terms of placement of inter-corporate deposits to Corporate
B. Banking and Working Capital
- Preparation and appraisal of working capital proposal
- Fixing up arrangements of working capital
- Bill Discounting and L/C backed Bill discounting at competitive interest rates
- Arranging Letters of Credit and Bank Guarantee
- Arranging Suppliers' Credit and Buyers' Credit
- Placement of commercial papers
- Liaisoning with Senior Officials of Banks, Financial Institutions, Finance Companies, Mutual Funds, etc.
- MBA Finance from Tier 1 B-schools with strong academic credentials with 3 yrs of total work experience.
- Candidate must be fully conversant with Fund Raising and Fund Management
- Candidate must be fully conversant with Budgeting, Forecasting, Cost & Credit
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.