HR at Puranik Buildcon Private Limited
Views:1754 Applications:206 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
Puranik Buildcon - Senior Manager - Company Secretary (8-12 yrs)
- Hands on experience in handling Amalgamation, Mergers, Capital Reduction.
- Experience in handling banking documentation and dealing with the banks on regular basis.
- Coordination with Debenture trustees to meet the statutory requirements.
- Updating Corporate Action form regularly for any changes with CDSL and monitoring BENPOS.
- Coordination and liaising with the Statutory/Regulatory Authorities i.e Registrar of Companies, RTA, and depositories.
- Issuing Notices, replies and letters to regulatory authorities, financial institutions etc.
- Experience of handling Change of registered office from one state to another, Change of Object Clause, Alteration of Memorandum & Articles of Association of the Companies, Transfer/ Transmission of Shares and Corporate Compliances of Companies.
- Handling equity listing requirements, LODR provisions, Debt listing requirements
- Formulating new committees of the Board as per the requirements of Companies Act, 2013.
- Coordination with internal stake holders i.e. legal, tax, finance, and admin, external advisors, auditors etc.
- Preparation of Notice, Director's report, Annual Report and maintenance of Statutory Registers under the Companies Act, 2013.
- Filling of E- forms with Ministry of Corporate Affairs and Drafting of resolutions as required under the Companies Act, 2013.