Head - HR at Puma Group
Views:2804 Applications:609 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Puma - Senior Manager - Planning - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM (7-8 yrs)
POSITION : Senior Manager - Planning
PUMA India is looking for Senior Manager-Planning for the Operations team. The person will be responsible for central planning-Sales, Inventory, Supply Chain and will report to Head of Operations. The incumbent should demonstrate ownership of inventory strategies and supply chain efficiencies to maximize sales, margin and play a critical role in helping Puma to build, manage and optimize sales andinventory for a complex channel system that continues to evolve and expand.
This position is responsible for developing and executing category level inventory strategies to optimize availability and inventory turns. If you have experience of planning, knack of analyzing numbers, efficient co-ordination and are a go getter and have a self-driven attitude read on
In this role, you will drive efficient use of PUMA’s capital through effective inventory management, operational and supply-chain excellence. You will accomplish this by applying data driven decisions, leading continuous process improvements, driving system and process automation with key internal teams, and maintaining a deep knowledge of the product line and its customers. The indicative broad responsibilities are as under:
- Work out category and channel level monthly, seasonal and yearly stock requirement based on the company’s financial targets, in-season projections and open to buy management, inventory targets etc.
Demand / Order Planning
- Work out order placement timelines based on actual sales, sales forecast, inventory checks, forthcoming checks etc.
- Work closely with the category teams to ensure the purchasing plan is aligned with the sales strategy
- Will be responsible for improvements to inventory management processes over time, reducing inefficient inventory, build exit strategy for unproductive inventory and improving supply chain effectiveness.
- Channel monitoring sales / Inventory against sales plan
- Periodic review of target achievement against plan and corrective actions within the season to maximize inventory efficiency and drive sales plan
- Possess Strong Data Extraction and Analytical skills
- Organized and Self Starting
- Should be able to drive Tactical and Strategy initiatives in parallel
- Should be able to lead and influence both internal and external teams in an ambiguous environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- 7-8 years experience in top consulting firms
- Relevant experience in Planning
- MBA from IIM, B.Tech From IIT/NIT/BITS