Contractor at Sapient
Views:2241 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Publicis.Sapient - Associate/Senior Associate - Business Consulting (3-12 yrs)
- Business requirements definition - Take ambiguous and complex business problems in CTRM space, using research, user interviews and business assessment capabilities assess the current state and define the business requirements for the future state solution.
- Business processes design: Based on the business requirements and constraints drive innovative ideas, define the opportunity set, and recommend processes and solutions for the future state.
- Solution design: Define detailed requirements, use cases, business rules and screen specifications for implementing the business scenarios. Knowledge of User Experience is an added advantage.
- Solution Planning - Help define and scope solutions and provide inputs to plan the execution of the solution.
- Quality Assurance: Helping define the test strategy and test catalog for end to end testing of the solution. Act as a SME and help define, execute and validate acceptance criteria and the test scenarios within the CTRM solution
- Domain experience in order of preference: CTRM/ETRM, Commodities (without any TRM), Capital Markets, BFSI, any other domain