Senior Associate - Hiring at Publicis Sapient
Views:1428 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Publicis Sapient - Business Analyst - Energy Trading Domain (7-13 yrs)
The successful candidate will be a mature self-starter who has demonstrated the ability to function independently in a fast-paced, dynamic and demanding environment. This person needs to be able to resolve conflict within a short period of time. This person will be intellectually curious, intuitive, well-organized, trustworthy, and have the highest ethical standards. In addition, he/she will be effective addressing a number of internal audiences in a professional manner. This person will add value by working on a number of simultaneous tasks with minimal supervision and exemplary follow-through.
- Business requirements definition - Take ambiguous and complex business problems in ETRM space, using research, user interviews and business assessment capabilities to assess the current state and define the business requirements for the future state solution.
- Business processes design: Based on the business requirements and constraints drive innovative ideas, define the opportunity set, and recommend processes and solutions for the future state.
- Solution design: Using your product expertise map the business requirements and processes to an ETRM product (like Openlink, Triplepoint, SRA) and identify the options for implementing the requirements in the product. Prototype the identified options in the product, work with users to close on the recommend option and for the selected options identify the configuration and customizations required in the product.
- Solution Planning - Help define and scope solutions and provide inputs to plan the execution of the solution.
- Quality Assurance: Helping define the test strategy and test catalog for end to end testing of the solution. Act as a subject mater SME and help execute and validate the test scenarios within an ETRM solution
- Should have 4-7 years of application design/ implementation/ support experience
- Should have 2-4 years of experience working with physical commodity trading and their related financial derivatives.
- Should have an understanding of the breadth of business process across trading, contracts, scheduling, accounting, market risk and credit risk functional areas and should have expertise in at least two of these areas.
- Experience in the crudes, products or liquids is an added advantage
- Experience in one of the leading ETRM products like SRA, Openlink or Triplepoint is an added advantage
Financial services domain experiences would be a plus.
a. Strong and innovative approach to problem-solving and finding solutions
b. Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal)
c. Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
d. Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
e. Ability to prioritize when under pressure