Recruitment Consultant at Green Rootz
Views:122 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Public Relation Role - Marketing (8-10 yrs)
In this role you will be responsible for managing the media outreach while closely working with internal stakeholders like the business, technology and product teams to define the communications strategy.
This role requires exceptional writing skills and the ability to work under tight deadlines. While you will have the support of external agencies, this role will be a completely hands-on role.
The ideal candidate should be able to :
- Work independently with the PR head and business stakeholders to close the PR calendar
- Manage and track the output of the external agencies
- Proactively pitch stories to the relevant media
- Independently conceptualize and plan PR campaigns, analyze results and suggest improvements.
- Ensure campaigns run on time and as per schedule
- A post graduate degree or diploma in communications
- 8-10 years of work experience in a communications role
- Should have handled media agencies and managed teams
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects in parallel