Protiviti - Senior Consultant - Internal Audit (3-5 yrs)
Protiviti - Senior Consultant - Internal Audit - Bangalore
Key Responsibilities :
- Spearhead internal client facing teams and guide them on solution delivery. Independently lead smaller modules of the engagement
- Identify, assess and monitor risks by developing a risk management plan and strategy and identify opportunities to improve business processes
- Assist clients in addressing compliance, financial, operational and strategic risk
- Assist team members in developing technical and professional competency. Coach, train and support consultants in the team.
- Independently execute assignments.
- Typical assignments comprise of conducting reviews of systems, internal controls, re-engineering processes, documentation of Standard Operating Procedures, and cost & working capital optimization.
- Effectively deliver tasks on projects as guided by the management team - Manage multiple assignments and related project internal teams
- Meet quality guidelines within the established turnaround time (or allotted budget) for assigned requests
- Establish deep relationships with client personnel (at appropriate levels) by understanding clients perspective
- Assist clients with testing internal process controls and developing internal audit plans
- Assess the current state of an organization's internal control/Sarbanes-Oxley Act framework and help clients drive value and efficiency in their internal controls by implementing leading practices
- Constantly monitor project progress, manage risk and verify key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Participate in sales and support business development initiatives.
Desired Profile :
- CA (1st attempt preferred) /MBA (from a top tier business school) with a commerce background would be preferred
- Minimum 3+ years experience in a related field, preferably in internal audit, consulting, advisory, professional services and/or industry
- Understand the current accounting principals and internal control concepts (COSO, COBIT)
- Working knowledge of auditing processes and methodologies, including flowcharting - Working knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions and methodologies for achieving compliance
- Working knowledge of Companies Act 2013
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications. Prior project management and supervisory skills required.
- Strong internal personnel, analytical skills and management skills
- Good oral and written communication skills including documentation of findings and recommendations
- Able to handle highly confidential information in a strictly professional manner
- Able to maintain professional demeanor in times of high stress. Open to travel as per client requirements.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.