Protiviti - Manager - Business Risk Advisory & Internal Audit (5-8 yrs)
Role Requirements :
- Identify and evaluate client's risk areas covering all significant processes and provide comprehensive input to the development of a risk-based annual internal audit plan
- Supervise a team of internal audit personnel across different client engagements. Plan, organize, direct and monitor internal audit operations, including overall quality of deliverables, processes, and completion of projects within a budgeted timeline. Oversee billing and collections.
- Develop relevant audit programs & procedures including Risk & Control Matrix (RCM)
- Manage the performance of audit procedures. This includes identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting client processes and procedures. Demonstrate technical competence in a related domain and ensure the overall quality of engagement deliverables and processes.
- Communicate the results of assignments through written reports and oral presentations on a timely basis to the engagement director as well as client management
- Assist engagement director with identification for any new firm services at existing or new clients. Prepare & track proposals and conduct proposal meetings with clients.
- Develop and engage team through individual contacts and group meetings
- Assist with hiring, training, and evaluation of practice personnel and overall assist in building the practice
Desired Profile :
- Minimum 5+ years experience in a related field, preferably in internal audit, consulting, advisory, professional services and/or industry
- CA (1st/2nd attempt preferred) with a commerce background and industry specialization preferred
- Or full-time MBA's from premium campuses with Finance/Operations/Systems specialization and experience in Internal Audit in industry or a consulting firm preferred
- Excellent understanding of business processes and internal control concepts (COSO, COBIT); knowledge of process gaps identification and auditing methodologies (including flowcharting), IT Infrastructure, Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions and methodologies for achieving compliance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications
- Excellent interpersonal, project management and client relationship skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills. Excellent delivery skills and technical knowledge.
- Prior management and direct supervisory experience in a team environment required. Well-honed mentoring and people development skills.
- Ability to think laterally, showcase business acumen and well versed in current trends and developments across business & economy
- Demonstrates creative thinking and rigorous analysis in solving business problems
- Able to maintain a professional demeanor in times of high stress. Works well in a team-oriented environment as well as independently.
- Able to multi-task, enjoys traveling and meeting new people.
Protiviti delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach, and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders face the future with confidence. Our consulting solutions span critical business problems in technology, business process, analytics, risk, compliance, transactions, and internal audit. We are committed to attracting and developing a diverse workforce of professionals that share the common value of collaboration.
As an organization, we believe that by teaming together, with each other, and our clients, we can see beyond the surface of changes and problems organizations face in this fast-changing world to discover opportunities others might miss and face the future with greater confidence.
Our more than 4,500 people serve clients through the network of Protiviti and independently owned Member Firms in more than 70 offices in over 20 countries. We have served over 60% of FORTUNE 1000- companies and 35% of FORTUNE Global 500- companies. Our people and organization have consistently been recognized by FORTUNE and Consulting Magazine as the best company to work for.
In India, Protiviti's member firm (Protiviti India Member Private Ltd.) is a leading provider of business consulting, internal audit, risk management, technology, tax and regulatory, financial reporting and IFRS advisory, forensic and fraud investigation, information management, and transaction services. Protiviti member firms are separate and independent legal entities, are not agents of other firms in the Protiviti network, and have no authority to obligate or bind other firms in the Protiviti network.