Recruitment Team at PropTiger
Views:1217 Applications:314 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
PropTiger.com - Regional HR Role - Talent Acquisition & Business Partner (3-8 yrs)
Who we are ?
Elara Tech is India's first full stack real estate services company at scale. We are the largest demand aggregator in digital real estate with every 3rd home seeker searching or transacting on our platforms - Housing and Makaan. We are also one of the biggest residential real estate transactions company for new home sales and rentals, having completed transactions worth over $ 2 billion. We are the only player in India of fering the full range of services in the real estate space, such as personalized search, virtual viewing, site visits, legal and financial diligence, negotiations, property registration, home loans and post- sales service. It is our strong belief that the way forward in the digital real estate space in India is through a full-stacked approach powered by a strong demand aggregation engine coupled with a best-in-class on-ground fulfillment capability. A full stack approach allows us to control the consumer journey end-toend, which results in a step function improvement in consumer experience. Our customer centricity is reflected in our Net Promoter Score given by our customers which is among the best in the Industry.
Our objective is to bring the best-in-class services to consumers and create a unified technology-driven platform that can serve all needs of consumers, developers, and brokers, with respect to buying, selling, and renting of homes. We leverage the power of technology and data to make the home buying experience rewarding and easy-to-use and functions on the fundamentals of trust, transparency, and expertise. As a digital marketplace with an exhaustive range of property listings, we know it is easy to get lost. We guide home buyers right f rom the start of their home search to the very end.
We are led by seasoned professionals f rom the top B-schools like Harvard Business School, Stanford, ISB, IIM-B, IMT, IIT, ICAI and prominent companies where they have made significant contributions in their respective domains. Our team is young, talented, creative, supercharged and is spread across India through a network of offices in 9 cities in India. REA Australia, a listed company on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX: REA) holds a controlling interest in Elara Technologies Pte. Ltd. Elara Tech operates as a stand-alone entity within the REA Group structure. REA Group is one of the most valuable digital real estate companies in the world with a market cap of ~AUD 16 billion (~Rs. 84,000 crore). It is a multinational digital advertising business specializing in property. It operates Australia's leading residential and commercial property websites - realestate.com.au and realcommercial.com.au - as well as the leading website dedicated to share property, Flatmates.com.au and Spacely, a short-term commercial and co-working property website.
In Asia, REA Group owns leading portals in Malaysia (iproperty.com.my) and Hong Kong (squarefoot.com.hk), a prominent portal in China (myfun.com) and a leading property review site in Thailand (thinkofliving.com). It owns Smartline Home Loans Pty Ltd, an Australian mortgage broking f ranchise group, and Hometrack Australia Pty Ltd, a leading provider of property data services. REA Group also holds a significant shareholding in property websites realtor.com in the US, 99.co and iproperty.com.sg in Singapore and rumah123.com in Indonesia.
Delivering trustworthy experiences that you cherish for a lifetime.
Our Mission :
To be the first choice for our consumers and partners in their journey of discovering, renting, buying, selling, and financing a home. We do that we data, design, technology and above all the passion of our people, while delivering value to our shareholders.
Culture forms the core of our foundation and our ef fort towards creating an engaging workplace has resulted in Elara Technologies (Housing, PropTiger & Makaan) being ranked 13th in 2021and 34th in 2019 among the coveted list of India's best 100 companies to work for by Great Place to Work Institute, in partnership with The Economic Times. Elara Technologies (PropTiger & Makaan) were also ranked 95th in 2017.
What does this role hold for you ?
- This role is responsible to attract and select the best-in-class talent from our target industry segments. - Establish and develop effective working relationships with all stakeholders
- Develop and implement ideas for improving the talent acquisition process and outcomes; identify key sourcing channels; develop and implement creative sourcing strategies, effectively gathering research, making direct contact calls, networking, leveraging relevant social media and employee referrals.
- Lead and own the Recruitment cycle which includes working closely with Senior Leadership, attracting and selecting appropriate talent, salary negotiations and on boarding.
- Responsible for effectively communicating the employer brand with potential talent and forging strong partnerships with the HR team, relevant stakeholders and recruiters.
- Taking initiatives in organizing recruitment drives and assisting in hiring resources for critical requirements.
- Gather and Understand from the external market, best practices to further improve the recruitment process
Business Partner :
- Align the local people initiatives with global business agenda as well as with cross business agenda within the Region.
- Build a robust employee engagement strategy and drive implementation of the same - Support the design and execution of employee Reward & Recognition initiatives
- Drive timely and fair Performance Management & Assessment - development plans for key talent and corrective plans for low performers
- Support the managers in appropriate career management of their team members
- Partner in the process of Policy formation; and ensure implementation and adherence to the policies
- Ensure appropriate documentation to safeguard against legal and reputational risks
- Address Employee Relations matters with regular incident management, investigations