HR - Talent Aquisition at PropTiger
Views:2853 Applications:373 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:317
PropTiger.com - Manager/Senior Manager - Human Resource - Tech Hiring (8-10 yrs)
Talent Acquisition :
- This role is responsible to attract and select the best-in-class talent from our target industry segments.
- Establish and develop effective working relationships with all stakeholders
- Develop and implement ideas for improving the talent acquisition process and outcomes; identify key sourcing channels; develop and implement creative sourcing strategies, effectively gathering research, making direct contact calls, networking, leveraging relevant social media and employee referrals.
- Lead and own the Recruitment cycle which includes working closely with Senior Leadership, attracting and selecting appropriate talent, salary negotiations and on boarding.
- Responsible for effectively communicating the employer brand with potential talent and forging strong partnerships with the HR team, relevant stakeholders and recruiters
- Taking initiatives in organizing recruitment drives and assisting in hiring resources for critical requirements
- Gather and Understand from the external market, best practices to further improve the recruitment process.
Business Partner :
- Align the local people initiatives with global business agenda as well as with cross- business agenda within the Region
- Build a robust employee engagement strategy and drive implementation of the same
- Support the design and execution of employee Reward & Recognition initiatives
- Drive timely and fair Performance Management & Assessment - development plans for key talent and corrective plans for low performers
- Support the managers in appropriate career management of their team members
- Partner in the process of Policy formation; and ensure implementation and adherence to the policies
- Ensure appropriate documentation to safeguard against legal and reputation risks
- Address Employee Relations matters with regular incident management, investigations