Proptiger - Regional HR Head - Talent Acquisition & Business Partnering - South (6-11 yrs)
Regional HR Head- TABP/ South
Regional Head - Talent Acquisition & Business Partnering/ (This is a team handling role)
Who we are?
- The combined entity of PropTiger - Makaan and Housing.com, two of India's leading online real estate service providers, is India's first truly online-to-offline (O2O) real estate services platform. PropTiger is the largest online residential real estate brokerage firm, having completed transactions worth $1.5 billion since its inception in 2011, while Housing.com is India's most popular online platform for home search, receiving over 4 million visits every month.
- We are the only player in India offering the full range of services in the real estate space, such as personalized search, virtual viewing, site visits, legal and financial diligence, negotiations, property registration, home loans and post- sales service.
What does this role hold for you?
Talent Acquisition :
- This role is responsible to attract and select the best-in-class talent from our target industry segments.
- Establish and develop effective working relationships with all stakeholders
- Develop and implement ideas for improving the talent acquisition process and outcomes; identify key sourcing channels; develop and implement creative sourcing strategies, effectively gathering research, making direct contact calls, networking, leveraging relevant social media and employee referrals.
- Lead and own the Recruitment cycle which includes working closely with Senior Leadership, attracting and selecting appropriate talent, salary negotiations and on boarding.
- Responsible for effectively communicating the employer brand with potential talent and forging strong partnerships with the HR team, relevant stakeholders and recruiters
- Taking initiatives in organizing recruitment drives and assisting in hiring resources for critical requirements
- Gather and Understand from the external market, best practices to further improve the recruitment process
Business Partner :
- Align the local people initiatives with global business agenda as well as with cross-business agenda within the Region
- Build a robust employee engagement strategy and drive implementation of the same
- Support the design and execution of employee Reward & Recognition initiatives
- Drive timely and fair Performance Management & Assessment - development plans for key talent and corrective plans for low performers
- Support the managers in appropriate career management of their team members
- Partner in the process of Policy formation; and ensure implementation and adherence to the policies
- Ensure appropriate documentation to safeguard against legal and reputational risks
- Address Employee Relations matters with regular incident management, investigations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.