PropTiger - Manager/Senior Manager - Operations - Data Collection Team - Housing.com (7-11 yrs)
About the role :
Data Collection team is part of Housing Operations, which provides services to landlords, real estate agents and other stakeholders in the real estate market and help them bring their properties online. This is ~55-member strong team, spread across 10 cities which is structurally divided into three zones - North, West, and South. Each zone is headed by a ZBM. A zone consists of some tier 1 cities. Head secondary operations is supported by Zonal manager (ZM), and Team Leaders (TLs) and the Data Collectors (DCs).
Head secondary operations will also handle data quality team of ~20 members, this team checks the listing quality and make them active on platform post verification.
Data Collection Team :
1. Providing leadership to his zonal teams, enabling them to give maximum output and reach their collection targets (number of projects and listings)
2. Ensuring availability of a stable manpower and resources to help them carry out their business, in coordination with the support teams such Admin and HR.
3. Ensuring a certain level of quality of the data that the team collects without compromising on productivity
4. Resolving customer escalations quickly in amicable way
5. Settings and meeting performance targets for accuracy, efficiency, quantity and quality.
Data Quality Team :
1. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships in a team environment.
2. Reporting of daily, weekly and monthly performance results
3. Ability to drive continuous improvement through policy and procedure.
4. Be a point of contact for employees that call in or leave due to illness
5. Settings and meeting performance targets for accuracy, efficiency and quality.
6. Monitor and track the performance with respect to SLAs, quality and accuracy.
7. Document and report quality issues their response and suggest possible improvement.
8. Monitor team performance, productivity and service levels.
9. Ensure systematic feedback to team members on their performance.
Apply if you have :
1. Strong process adherence and focus on quality
2. Strong operations compliance skills
3. High level of passion and skills
4. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships in a team environment
5. Ability to drive continuous improvement through policies and procedures
6. This role requires risk analysis, critical thinking, constant experimentation and the ability to provide coordinate and resolve issues quickly.
7. Excellent problem-solving skills.
8. Ability to evaluate and manage the resources and processes required for the successful completion of projects. Ensuring that the individual branches focus on Quality, Quantity, and Customers Service.
9. Ability to understand and manage the PAN India performance on key performance metrics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.