Proptiger - Business Analytics - IIT/NIT/BITS (2-5 yrs)
Who we are ?
The combined entity of PropTiger - Makaan and Housing.com, two of India's leading online real estate service providers, is India's first truly online-to-offline (O2O) real estate services platform. PropTiger is the largest online residential real estate brokerage firm, having completed transactions worth $1.5 billion since its inception in 2011, while Housing.com is India's most popular online platform for home search, receiving over 4 million visits every month.
We are the only player in India offering the full range of services in the real estate space, such as personalized search, virtual viewing, site visits, legal and financial diligence, negotiations, property registration, home loans and post- sales service. Our objective is to bring the best-in-class services to consumers and create a unified technology-driven platform that can serve all needs of consumers, developers and brokers, with respect to buying, selling and renting of homes. We leverage the power of technology and data to make the home buying experience rewarding and easy-to-use and functions on the fundamentals of trust, transparency and expertise. As a digital marketplace with an exhaustive range of property listings, we know it is easy to get lost. We guide home buyers right from the start of their home search to the very end.
We are led by seasoned professionals from the top B-schools like Harvard Business School, Stanford, ISB, IIM-B, IMT, IT-BHU, ICAI and prominent companies where they have made significant contributions in their respective domains. Our team is young, talented, and creative, supercharged and is spread across India through a network of offices in 12 cities.
Culture forms the core of our foundation and our effort towards creating an engaging workplace has resulted in Elara Technologies (PropTiger & Makaan) featuring among the coveted list of India's best 100 companies to work for in 2017 by Great Place to work Institute, in partnership with The Economic Times.
Elara Technologies Pte. Ltd., which owns PropTiger, Housing & Makaan, is funded by some of the biggest investors including NewsCorp, SoftBank, REA, SAIF and Accel Partner. NewsCorp is a New-York based global media and information services company and has a substantial presence in online real estate. NewsCorp also has a significant stake in Star TV.
REA is the leading digital real estate company in Australia and has a controlling stake in iProperty, which has a significant presence in Malaysia, Hong Kong, Indonesia and Thailand. REA also owns a significant stake in Move, Inc., which was acquired by News Corp in November 2014. Move operates realtor.com, which has since become the second largest digital real estate company in the US. SoftBank Group Corp. is a Japanese multinational telecommunications and Internet corporation headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. SoftBank has significant investments in brands such as SnapDeal and Ola. Prominent investments of SAIF partners are JustDial, Makemytrip and HomeShop18 and Accel Partners owns a stake in Facebook, Flipkart and Myntra.
What does this role hold for you ?
Business Analytics team is responsible for majority of decision-making and efficiency of the processes followed across the organization. Responsibilities include :
1. Advising and educating management team on business metrics, insights and trends.
2. Staying current with industry trends and doing competitive benchmarking of key Metrics.
3. Collaborating with functional heads to identify opportunities for operational improvement and strategic decisions in respective functions based on data.
4. Conducting detailed analysis, generate insights and publish reports based on company-wide data.
5. Setting key performance indicators for existing and new functions/projects across the company.
6. Improve data accuracy, viability and value by improving and streamlining processes regarding data flow and data quality.
Apply if you have :
1. An overall Experience of 2-5 years.
2. Excellent written/oral communication skills, and interpersonal skills (a big plus)
3. An experience in fast-paced environment in a technology/internet-based startup (a big plus)
4. Advanced analytics and problem-solving skills (required).
5. An experience with SQL and relational database systems (required).
6. An experience and efficiency in analytics software, such as SAS, R, Tableau, and Qlikview (required).
1. Complete knowledge of at least 1 scripting language, Python (desirable), Data warehousing experience (desirable).
2. Technical background/engineering from a premier institute (desirable).
3. An experience with analytics or consulting environment (desirable).
Know more about us and our team, visit www.housing.com, www.proptiger.com