Associate - Human Resources at PropTiger
Views:2864 Applications:875 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:230
PropTiger - Assistant Manager - Business Engagement & Strategy Team (2-4 yrs)
- The Business Engagement and Strategy Team plays a critical role in driving business strategy & monetization efforts for the company and is at the forefront of all business-related decisions. The tasks of designing & executing sales strategy along with related operations/processes lie with this team.
- We are looking to add a member to the Business Engagement and Strategy Team, someone with significant analytics and program management experience. We are looking for someone who is excited about sales strategy & operations and can conceive & execute new business ideas, products and processes.
- The selected candidate will have the opportunity to work closely with the CXOs for various strategic and execution related initiatives. The position requires excellent analytical skills, strong communication, and should be able to create compelling data reports & presentations for use by internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate and partner in the development of business strategy with focus on all key aspects of sales including pricing, product and sales distribution
- Design and execute data driven product & pricing strategy for the organization by analyzing inventory trend, competition pricing and paying capacity of the target segment
- Prepare and implement Go-to-Market strategy for new product launches
- Develop and implement important features on the internal Sales CRM to drive sales productivity and build necessary process controls along with efficient tracking of key sales
- Design and execute effective sales processes for smooth internal operations in order to deliver superior service experience to both internal & external customers
- Data driven insights to help grow the business and help higher management in key decision making. Analyze and identify key areas of improvement and further implement the strategy
- Create appropriate data reports & dashboards and provide a high-level summary for discussions and decision making
- Analyze trends in existing business based on sales performance, product trend, and other key factors to drive sales productivity
- Project management - Leading cross-functional projects which directly impact business products and sales processes. Work in concurrence with the product and tech teams to work on the development of internal tools and CRM that promotes business growth and helps in identifying areas of improvement
- Work with Senior Management to carry out implementation and monitoring of strategic plans to support various business initiatives of the company
Apply if you have :
- An MBA/Engineering Degree from top B schools/Engineering institute with a minimum of 2-4 years of experience
- Hands-on and in-depth experience in using MS office products specifically MS Excel is a prerequisite; Proficiency with additional data tools like Tableau, Power BI etc. is a plus
- Strong management and interpersonal skills to manage multiple stakeholders within and outside the organization
- Prior experience on handling CRM will be a plus
- Experience with a startup/consulting firm will be a plus