Manager at Peoplestrong
Views:121 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Proposal Engineer - Oil & Gas Industry (6-12 yrs)
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Chemical Engineering Degree from an accredited higher education institution or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft suite of programs and select engineering programs
The responsibility of this position applies to one or more of organization's Product Lines, which includes Centrifugal Compressors and Gas Turbines.
The primary responsibility of a Proposal Engineer is to develop Proposals for customer/client base encompassing the following:
- Review the Client's Request for Quotation (RFQ)
- Perform equipment selections including drivers and auxiliary systems, using company engineering tool, or other selection tools, as applicable for the product line
- Fully configure and propose optimized solution(s) with tangible value proposition
- Review and comment to the Customer's Technical Specifications
- Prepare Buyout RFQs.
- Ensures integration and participation of the regional SCM coordinator in the proposal process.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.