HR Manager - Recruitment & Operations at Property Share Online Platform Limited
Views:2681 Applications:478 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:456
Property Share - Analyst - Founders Office - CA & IIM (1-4 yrs)
- Assisting the Strategic Initiatives team which works with the Founder's office on a day-to-day basis.
- To be involved in the strategic product launches from its initial stage to the final market go-live.
Strategy and consulting:
- Advising and assisting Strategic Initiatives team with special strategic projects as well as ongoing strategic thinking, goal-setting and delivery.
- Own and drive strategy formulation and implementation including market /competitor analysis business strategy, go-to-market, strategic positioning capability building, business planning, due diligence, operational problem solving, product launches etc.
- Responsible for identifying, developing and driving business level strategies that drives revenue growth.
- Taking active part in and influencing strategic organizational issues, personally connecting with each team member to keep the team engaged and motivated and ensuring that the team as a whole works as a high-performance organization.
Customer / Partner Engagement:
- Taking charge of the various loose ends, map out various relationships and build a cohesive plan on how to strategically leverage the external environment and ensuring they are in sync with the vision and plan.
- Assisting the Strategic Initiatives team in managing key strategic alliances and partnerships
Product & Project management:
- Work independently on some on-demand problems for the org with little direction or oversight
- Overseeing special projects, conducting relevant research, preparing reports, and presentations in association with other teams, making sure the tasks are completed as per the agreed timelines
- Lead user-research for new product lines and features
- Lead the problem-solving process and be the go-to fire-fighter on the team
- This role requires very strong interpersonal skills to gel with a very young, dynamic and fast-paced team .
- Work closely with Strategic Initiatives team on key pillars of the business - product, sales, marketing and project management
- At least 1-4 years of work experience in product strategy, corporate strategy, operations or management consulting
- Bachelor's Degree. B Tech / MBA preferred from a Tier-1 Colleges /CA Rank holder.
- Analytical skills
- Superior problem-solving, bias for action and conceptual thinking skills.
- Outstanding senior management communication skills. Need to have really strong oral, written and presentation skills including ability to communicate very complex ideas in simple ways
- Problem-solving: Ability to think through issues and come up with solutions in a fast frugal manner
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and empathy
- Salary as per company standards