Propelld - Program Manager - Alliances (3-7 yrs)
- Onboarding and managing strategic partnerships with banks/NBFCs. Reach out to different lending partners for co-lending opportunities to achieve organization's strategic objectives.
- Lead or Participate in the preparation of financial models, information memorandums, teaser decks, for the fund raise
- Support delivery timelines on critical organization level projects involving Partnerships.
- Driving integration on all aspects of the strategic partnership across Credit, Operations, Risk Management, Technology and Product
- Develop and maintain reporting & application systems and coordinate information with management.
- Ensure all tasks, deliverables and documentation and lending agreements are created with the highest level of accuracy
- Develop business processes to ensure operational efficiency and profitability
- Lead with insights and analytics to support creation and execution of relevant and impactful strategy
- Be the primary contact for our partners and provide manage ongoing relationships, through regular interaction with stake holders. Assess and manage risk in relationships. Address and mitigate escalations. Work with internal stake holders to ensure success of ongoing business relationships.
- Understand the technical, business and operational requirements of our partners and work closely with the internal cross functional teams to balance partner demands vs. long term direction of our product
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress, successful initiatives and roadblocks.
- Travel frequently and as required, to identify and maintain partnerships.
Job Requirements Skills :
- Prior experience in leading strategic partnerships and programmatic execution
- Strong relationship building and diplomatic communication skills
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and a solutions-oriented focus.
- Proficiency in financial analysis and modelling and in understanding and working with large
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously with excellent attention to detail.
- Have an eye for detail.
- Good Team and Project mgmt. skills
- Education - CA/CFA/Engineering/MBA from Tier 1 colleges
- Experience- 3 to 7yrs of relevant experience.