Propelld - Program Manager (4-6 yrs)
- Program Manager - Operations & Process excellence, Central team, Propelld
- Development, implementation and monitoring of operational processes:
- Work with Management, Product and Business teams to clearly define outcomes required and set up operational SOPs that ensure the outcomes are met in spirit
- Own the SOPs - keep track of on-ground implementation, make iterative changes as appropriate to keep the process evolving against strategic drivers and future needs.
- Identify existing/ potential process breaches and ensure they are taken care of.
- Maintain constant communication with management, employees, and vendors/ external stakeholders to ensure proper operations.
- Measure, analyse, and evaluate existing processes, collect data to identify root causes, and identify improvement opportunities
- Develop and design documents including process outlines, flowcharts, checklists, templates, and implementation procedures.
- Own the design as well as implementation of the new initiatives. Following up with all the stakeholders until successful results are achieved.
- Proactively identify opportunities to increase efficiency of the team to enhance and sustain the org's internal capacity
- Manage timely data collection to update operations metrics to achieve productivity targets, eliminate errors, and deliver excellent customer service
- Promote a culture that encourages process excellence and discourages shortcuts/ process bypasses
- Min 4 years experience in Operations Management/ Process Excellence
- Top tier engineering / management graduate
- Experience working in the finance industry a bonus
- Ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining control of operations and customer service
- Ability to build consensus and relationships between operations, internal functions and external stakeholders
- Ability to break problems down into smaller pieces, and work back up to find a solution
- Highly proficient in conflict management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Thinking in systems
- Attention to detail
- Experience of working at high scale operations is plus