Independent Legal Recruiter at Avimukta
Views:422 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Projects & Infra Lawyer - Infrastructure Conglomerate (7-12 yrs)
Our client is an Indian multinational engaged in technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing, and financial services. They are seeking a Corporate Legal consultant for their business.
Litigation & Arbitration Management :
- Civil and Criminal Litigation
- Arbitration proceedings
- Tribunals NCLT
- Notices, Show Cause Notices, etc.
- Contract Management, M&A, Divestment, etc :
- All legal issues relating to M&A, Tender, SPA, PPA, MOOT BGs, Indemnity, Agreements, Leases,
- Service agreement, Leases, Contract of employment,
- Project documentations, Sale deeds, Leave & License, etc.
- Drafting, vetting of petitions, replies, written statements, rejoinders, writ petitions miscellaneous applications, written submissions, etc.
Qualification: LLB (Full Time)
University: Candidates should be from National Law University, Delhi University or Government College of law Mumbai
Experience: 7-12 years post qualification (LLB)
- Stable career record