Consultant at Talent Socio
Views:1444 Applications:570 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Project/Program Manager - Consulting/Business Strategy - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (6-15 yrs)
- Work with Country Partner and Leadership to look at business growth strategy for the Japan region.
- Identify ways and means to execute those on the ground projects for business growth/improvement/transformation as per the established business strategy.
- Work /Partner closely with multiple leadership stakeholder/Sales teams/Client Partners /Product/Engineering/Operations teams.
- Responsible for the definition and maintenance of the standards of project management and process
- Proactively monitor and track progress of schedules / deliverables against baseline
- Ensure the overall program adherence to the agreed governance, process and standards
- Work with stakeholders / other PMO to ensure the necessary updates into a selected PMO Tool .
- Escalates Issues / Risks / Dependencies and challenges the adequacy of action plans.
- Track and maintain the overall financial as well as resource management
- Develop document standards and manage the deployment and adoption across projects / programs / Enterprise portfolio
- Recommend actions to manage interfaces and critical dependencies between the projects / programs / teams/clients/vendor partners.
- Be a Key business enabler for growth and enhancing efficiencies of system/process/governances in the region.
Key Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications :
- 6+ years of experience Post MBA in Consulting/Operations/Business Strategy roles
- Premium institute MBA.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Structured problem solving ability.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Experience in team and project management.