Co-Founder at Mantras2Success Consultants
Views:186 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Project Manager - Tender & Bid Management (5-8 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities:
Responsible for implementation of project related processes.
1. Management of project risks and stakeholders.
2. Project budgets / fee build-up
3. Monitoring physical progress vs financial progress on all the projects
4. Review and approvals of Contracts, Work Orders, EOIs, contract extension requests, variations, RFP, RFQ, sub-consultant's agreements, change request, etc. for all fee and grant projects.
5. Implementation of operational processes for all projects under the organization
6. Responsible for maintenance of organized records with the help of the team.
- First cut monthly report from all business centers
- Responsible for reviewing and approving Sub-consultant contracts and Service Agreements.
- Deputizing for the Director in meetings with clients and Centers
- The role requires regular liaising with the Center Heads and Center team members.
- Continuous improvement of company project processes through taking and implementing feedback from the Centers.
- Implementation of MIS system for projects when operational
- Prompt turnaround on bid and contract review requests
- Efficient project management processes
- Seamless adherence to the operational procedures by the Centers
- Maintenance of quality and operational systems
- Excellent feedback from Centers
- Achievement of the project deliveries and schedules
- Well trained projects management team
- Center Heads/ Dy Center Heads, Project Coordinators
- Finance Team
- HR and Communications