Team Lead at JoulestoWatts Business Solutions
Views:131 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Project Manager - Technical - AWS (7-10 yrs)
Role : Technical Project Manager-AWS
Exp : 7-10 years
Location : Bangalore
Job Description :
- Need to be technically skilled enough to answer queries from customer regarding the technology.
- Need to have complete accountability and ownership.
- Should be driving the inflight issues and drive solutions
- Should have hands-on experience in Stakeholder and project management
- Act as the SPOC for customer and internal stakeholders from technical standpoint
- Should have the knowledge to support to create project plan or change plan or resourcing plan with right sequences of activities.
- Early engagement with vendors to identify and resolve technical issues that can impact the migration change
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Experience with AWS infrastructure as code projects
- Knowledgeable in various AWS services
- Manage resources to deliver project on time with quality as main goal
What you will do :
- Stakeholder management
- Understanding requirements and converting them to user stories
- Estimation of efforts
- SOW management, Resource Planning, Pricing, Project initiation, P &L
- Responsible for delivery and governance
- Represent the team in weekly and monthly governance call with customer
- On-board and plan new resources to the project
- Reporting project status to internal stakeholders
- Engage in delivery sync-up
- Drive daily scrum calls with development team and track the project progress
- Manage invoices
- Track burn rate and course correction of the project execution path
Please feel free to get back to us for any queries.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.