Consultant - Sales & Marketing at Crescendo Global
Views:4835 Applications:655 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
Project Manager - Strategic Research - CPG/Retail/Technology - IIM/XLRI/FMS/MDI (6-10 yrs)
A great opportunity for professional from a Tier 1 college who would be a part of the Quantitative Research & Analytics team for a Leading strategic insights consultancy you would be responsible for Existing Account Management, Business development support & Project Delivery with expertise in primary (quantitative as well as qualitative) and secondary research with major focus on US & European markets.
- The person in this role should be from a strategy consulting background with expertise in leading research projects and deriving actionable insights through consumer, market and strategic research and analytics.
- If you are an enthusiast with excellent problem solving/ delivering strategic insights skills, quantitative research abilities, analytical thinking, project management skills and if you get a knack in identifying & guiding the business towards new business propositions & opportunities while influencing business decisions then this is the opportunity that you wouldn't want to miss.
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
A leading global strategic insights consultancy that helps clients seize opportunities and respond decisively to market change by applying insights to any aspect of their business. Their extensive research spans across multiple industries including Consumer & Retail, Financial Services, Healthcare, Industrial, Professional Services, Technology & Telecom, and Travel & Tourism.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR -
- Liaising with clients in breaking down business questions into addressable research questions and coming up with actionable insights for the business
- Managing complex research projects, mentoring a team of research leads and analysts, and resource planning for higher efficiencies.
- Working in tandem with the sales team to identify business development opportunities both within and outside the account while ensuring strict adherence of timelines and rigorous quality standards for each project .
- Managing primary and secondary research projects, proposal writing, team mentorship and performance review
- Worked on designing & delivering multiple projects on consumer behaviour studies, customer satisfaction surveys, brand tracks, market sizing exercises, competitive landscaping, cross-category innovation tracking, concept tests and price sensitivity studies
- Working closely with the sales leadership to develop new client accounts and new areas of business.
A SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT :
- A quantitative research expert & analytical thinking professional with excellent problem solving skills having Masters /MBA from a Tier 1 college with strong academic performance from a Consulting/ KPO/Research / Corporate Strategy background.
- 6 + yrs of experience in project management and delivering strategic insights engagements across industries preferably for CPG,Retail or Technology sector involving quantitative research techniques catering to American and European markets.
- Expertise in primary (quantitative as well as qualitative) and secondary research, consumer behaviour studies, customer satisfaction surveys, brand tracks, market sizing exercises, competitive landscaping, cross-category innovation tracking, concept tests and price sensitivity studies
- Expertise in leading analytical planning for an engagement, developing research instruments, designing survey samples, managing vendors, delivering insights and presenting recommendations to the clients
- Hands-on approach and must work as an Individual Contributor as and when required
- Proactive, independent and focused individual with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU ?
- A Meritocratic culture with clear career progression and great visibility with ample opportunities to grow and learn .
- Working in high performance teams and driving business initiatives.