Director at ProFacto Recruitment Consultants
Views:202 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Project Manager - Software Delivery (7-12 yrs)
Role : Project Manager - Software delivery
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning and coordinating the deliverables of software development projects. They will partner with diverse cross-functional teams to lead, execute, monitor, and deliver results.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Prepare project plans and timelines after consultation with product managers and tech leads
2. Monitor deliverables through participation in daily scrum meetings/calls
3. Update relevant stakeholders on the project progress
4. Drive product development to build end to end solutions with a team of engineers.
5. Work with the Product managers to write user stories, prioritize the product backlog, and work closely with engineers to deliver a good product
6. Develop a product roadmap and work with cross-functional teams (business, operations, development, UX, analytics) to execute on the roadmap
7. Track the task and utilization of the engineers on the team
8. Ensure that best practices and standards are inculcated and ownership is properly delegated within the team
9. Bring in the best Agile practices and ensure code quality and code coverage.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering preferably CS or related discipline
- 7+ of experience in the software industry (preferably products/SaaS)
- 3+ of technical project management driving end to end implementation from defining user stories to testing and deployment of features
- Strong ability to translate product needs to technology and understand technology.
- Detail-oriented, unfazed by technical detail, committed to flawless execution
- Ability to participate in technical discussions and help make technical trade-offs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; clarity of thought; Team player; ability to interface and build relations at all levels.
Good to Have :
- Experience developing customer facing products, technologies and platforms
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Strong technical leadership, project management, analytical problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to collaborate, build consensus, deliver, and drive technical decisions with various sized customer stakeholder groups