Founder & Managing Partner at SetupMyHR
Views:399 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Project Manager/Senior Project Manager - Pharma CRO (6-14 yrs)
Project Manager / Senior Project Manager
Company: A leading Pharma CRO (Contract Research Organization) into Medical Information (MI), Pharmacovigilance (PV), Medical Writing and Regulatory Affairs.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Job Title: Manager / Senior Manager - Project Management
Department: Project Management
Job Location: Ahmedabad/Delhi/NCR
Experience: 6-12 Years
No. of Direct/Indirect reports 0
Qualification and Certification:
- A graduate/post-graduate degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences/Life Sciences
- PMP or Equivalent certified
1. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage internal projects rolled out within the organization
- Manage Onboarding of new customers till Operations team take over
- Manage various engagement threads/facets of existing customers i.e periodic data collection, reporting and other details.
- Managing new SOW (Scope of Work) from Existing/new customers.
- Work closely with Operations, Delivery Head, Client Partners to deliver customer satisfaction.
- Developing project scopes and objectives. Developing a project plan to track all the progress.
- Developing appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule & cost.
- Measuring project performance using appropriate systems, tools & techniques.
- Manage relationships with clients & stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize and mitigate the risk.
- Maintaining relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
2. REQUISITE EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with clients & delivery heads.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and execute the project effectively
- Ability to effectively work independently, prioritize, multi-task and meet established deadlines
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Well versed with effective project management methodologies
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Excellent analytics, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills