Head - Client Success at Talentstack Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:180 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Project Manager/Senior Project Coordinator - IT - Finance Domain (4-8 yrs)
Project Manager - IT
Title : Sr. Project Coordinator / Project Manager
Location : Mumbai, Pune or Gurgaon / Noida
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment? Do you have a passion working with clients and cross-functional teams to support business initiatives and assist in project coordination? If so, we are looking for you!
As a project coordinator, you will work with product and technology teams to help coordinate multiple, high-priority enterprise projects that will make a significant impact in transforming the financial industry.
In this role, you will have following responsibilities :
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with the Project Managers, Product Owners and Business stakeholders to ensure the participation of cross-functional stakeholders across global offices in furthering project goals.
- With organization and prioritization skills, this candidate will organize the necessary pieces to ensure project success.
- Work with Business stakeholders, Project manager(s), engineering teams and technical support teams to develop, drive, and implement project goals and execution plans.
- Manage Project plans with milestones and dependencies, along with resource capacity planning and allocation.
- Facilitate Sprint planning, Daily stand-up calls, Sprint demos / reviews and coordinate with client stakeholders for feedback.
- Track project accomplishments and prepare status reports
- Manage communication and deliverables from all stakeholders for project initiatives
- Communicate proactively with all stakeholders and decision makers
- Help establish partnerships cross-functionally as necessary to ensure project success
- Assist in tracking and reporting on global quarterly meeting progress
- Partner with Engineering teams to plan development Sprints and user stories to deliver in a timeline manner.
- Partner with the Service Reporting & Analytics team to develop and deliver stakeholder reporting
- Act as a liaison between business and IT groups
- Have 4-8 years of progressive experience as a Business Analyst or a Project Coordinator in Enterprise Technology space.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Comfortable leading and coordinating client calls and meetings, preparing status reports, presentations etc.
- Personality to take the lead and ownership.
- Understanding of Agile methodology (i.e., Scrum) and knowledge of JIRA is a must.
- Understanding of Data and Analytics space is preferred. Familiarity with Data Visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau is highly preferred.
- Have experience with Microsoft tools such as Teams, Office 365.
- Are open to collaborate with global team.
Working Hours: From 1 pm to 10 pm IST to support US and UK-based clients.
Preferred Start Date : Immediate
Model : Hybrid/Remote