Assistant Manager at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:9170 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Project Manager - Retail Banking (10-15 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Plans effectively around delivery constraints and optimizes the plan to maximize benefits and minimize risk.
- Ensures the baselined scope, requirements, benefits, schedule and budget are managed as outlined in Business Transformation Frameworks.
- Proactively monitors project execution to effectively identify risks/issues/dependencies as they arise throughout the project life cycle.
- Collaborates and builds positive stakeholder and business partner relationships providing regular updates to resolve high priority issues affecting the project.
- Manages project closure and handover to the business
- Excellent understanding of the project life cycle.
- 10 plus years of experience into end to end project management.
- Knowledge of retail banking products or services.
- PMP / Prince 2 certified
- Experience of managing change management / process transformation projects.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.