Proprietor at AA-Consultants
Views:286 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Project Manager - Real Estate (14-25 yrs)
Project Manager - India with mnc multicrore group/ Delhi/ NCR.. ctc 15-18lpa
Title: Project manager- India
Reporting to: Head Real Estate & Sustainability
Direct reports: 2-3
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, promoters, or other team members.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time within the stipulated scope and budget defined.
- Lead the initiation and planning of a project and ensure technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed plan to monitor and track the progress of the project.
- Coordinate with internal and external parties for the flawless execution of projects.
- Measure project performance using appropriate project management tools.
- Perform risk management analysis to reduce project risks.
- Report and escalate to upper management as and when needed
- Create and maintain a comprehensive project documentation.
- Author and update internal and external documentation, and formally initiate and deliver requirements and documentation
- Plan, design and perform standardised procedures for monitoring the progression of planning, design and construction phases.
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
- Manage, motivate and develop reporting staff
- Succession Planning
Skill Level and Experience:
Education - Master/ Bachelors degree in Civil/ Architecture
Experience - minimum 15 years of experience in Construction and interior fit-outs.
Strong business acumen in project planning and management.
Experience in managing multiple sites across india. Exposure of managing sites in Tier-11 cities will be an added advantage, knowledge and experience to engage and professionally interact with design team, consultants, clients and vendors.
Must have understanding of construction terms, scheduling and planning concepts.
Proficiency in MS projects and AutoCAD is preferred.
Excellent organizational, presentation and interpersonal skills.
Good communication, grooming, and time management.
Energetic with ability to innovate, and adapt to a rapidly changining company and its needs.
Capability to conduct risk assessment and develop plans to mitigate short and long terms risks
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Ability to motivate and maintain effective working relationships with employees and leaders
- Ability to supervise and train the team, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
- Ability to coordinate quality assurance programs in area of specialty.
- Ability to coordinate and/or supervise External agencies/ contractors
- Ability to travel 50% of time across the sites under preview.
Key performance measures:
- Facility uptime
- Project management
- Promoters feedback
- Vendor management
- Stakeholders feedback
- Budgetary Variances
- SLA/KPI Performance Metrics
- Energy management