Talent Consultant at Women Entrepreneur Network
Views:541 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Project Manager/Principal Consultant - Logistics (10-20 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring exception reports and working with team daily to ensure resolution is completed within the expected turn time for all issues reported
- Able to review scheduled services and to make recommendations as to how cost could be reduced or service improved
- Serves effectively as a team member on user groups, site teams or other projects
- Follows SOP's and work instructions and supports results in conjunction with Supervisor and Manager
- Submit ISR requirements for all new hires and existing team members for new tools/applications/hardware needed to execute their daily work
- Execute day-to-day operations
- Identify issues or gaps and implement structured solutions
- Help merchants improve service quality by setting up structured feedback systems and escalating performance issues
- Effectively funnel feedback to product and engineering team to enhance customers and merchant experience
- Perform system life cycle cost analysis and develop component studi
- BE/B.Tech in IT/Computers/Electronics/ Communication/Masters in Planning with GIS Knowledge with minimum 55% marks and MBA/PGDM with minimum 55% marks
- Minimum of 10 years of total experience
- At-least 05 years of experience in Logistics viz. ICD, Warehouses, Transport Management, Logistics Parks, GIS, Spatial tools as Project Manager/Senior Consultant, working with a Large scale unit in the above areas having investment of more than Rs. 100 crore.
- 03 or more years of experience in Gati Shakti/ Infrastructure Planning/ Private Freight Terminals/ Infrastructure Projects/ Integrated Logistics Parks/ GIS mapping.
- 5+ years of experience in working on projects with the State/ Central Government or Bi-lateral/Multi-lateral State/Central PSUs in these areas.
Note:- Preference will be given to the candidate with at least 5 years of experience after MBA/PGDM
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.