Senior Consultant at Outsized Group
Views:190 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Project Manager - Oracle Implementation - Global Consulting Firm (8-12 yrs)
At Outsized, we match clients in financial services and management consulting to high-quality independent consultants and boutique/specialist firms for the execution of their key projects.
Our client, a global consulting firm, is looking for a Project Manager to join their team for an Oracle Customer Care and Billing Implementation Project in the Middle East.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the client's project team, managing implementation of the Oracle Customer Care and Billing module
- Ensuring that the project is delivered as per plan by coordinating with client and the third party implementing the module
- Act as an intermediary between all the stakeholders to resolve issues and challenges
- Perform basic project management activities - reviews, tracking, reporting, escalations, etc.
- Overall 8 to 12 years of professional experience of which at least 5 years must be on Project Management
- Strong hands on experience in Oracle Customer Care and Billing module
- Must have done at least 1 implementation project in Oracle Customer Care and Billing module
- Experience in Utility industry (preferred)
- Outstanding Communication skills, both written and verbal
- PMP / Prince2 / CSM / Agile certification (preferred)
- Flexibility to travel to Middle East, if needed
- Bachelor- s/Master's Degree (preferably in Engineering) from reputed institutions
While the initial joining will be remote, some travel to the Middle East might be required at a later stage. This is a contractual opportunity and will be on an initial 9-12 month full-time contract