Project Manager - New Product Development - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
- Develop new concepts, introduce new technologies, work with multiple vendors, organize trials, documentation & validation to get the site approved & thereafter commercialize of projects.
- Develop specifications in or der to scale production, evaluate processes and manage operations.
- Develop guidelines to facilitate formulation of standard operating procedures.
- Validation and checking of the recipe & process validation reports.
- Identify and implement critical quality improvement projects (product, process, food safety, etc.) to raise the bar of quality.
- Co-ordination with Production and quality team for product performance and compliance.
- Extensively coordinate projects along with the R&D team.
- Ensure that NPD projects are delivered within the timeline.
- B.Tech in Food Technology/Diploma in food science.
- 10+ years of experience
- Strong logical and analytical skills
- Project management and in-market execution
- Demonstrated experience in leading projects and cross-functional teams
- Strong understanding and experience of generating insights, understanding consumer behavior, brand positioning and creative execution
- Strong understanding of research techniques
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.