Talent Acquisition specialist at Priffy Private limited
Views:304 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Project Manager - IT Infra (13-18 yrs)
Should have acquired:
- Bachelor's Degree in Technology / Engineering in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communications Engineering (or) Master of Computer Applications (MCA) (or)Master of Science in Computer Science /Information Technology from a reputed Institute.
- Master's Degree in Technology /Engineering in preferable.
Certifications in IT Infrastructure / Hardware / Software /DBMSs / Networks / Virtualization s / Cloud Infrastructures / Cyber Security etc from reputed Organizations / OEMs is an add advantage.
- Should have a minimum of 15 years of experience in Configuration, Administration & Maintenance of all the Devices related to entire IT Infrastructure (Data Centre - Servers / Fire Walls / Network and Related Devices / Storage / Cyber Security / Virtual Desktop Infrastructure / Mail Servers / Cloud Hosting).
- 5 years of such experience should be in Managerial Cadre.
- Should have good exposure and experience in Linux & MS-Windows Administration / Oracle, MS-SQL Plus & PostgreSQL DBMSs / DevOps CI/CD Platform preferably GitLab.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, client- interaction, and internal communication skills.
Skill set Required:
- Complete command over Virtualization Concepts like VMWare ,KVM, and Hyper-V etc. Knowledge and experience on Private Cloud - VMware, OpenStack etc.
- Experience on DNS, DHCP, NFS, FTP, NPS, NTP, Samba, DFS, Squid Proxy, SNMP,VPN, IPsec VPNs, LDAP and Active Directory.
- Should have experience on web servers like Apache Tomcat, IIS and should have knowledge on resolving issues at Web Server leveland Data Base level.
- Experience on data bases like PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, and Oracle RDBMS. Knowledge on Endpoint Protection, Endpoint DLP& Endpoint Encryption, UTM/NGW
Firewalls and Hardware Load Balancers.
- Should have experience on Software and Hardware server load balancers, Switches & Routers.
- Should be technical competent to cover components such as Routers, Switches, SAN Switches, VLANs, Load-Balancers, Firewalls, WAN optimization, Routing Protocols, Multicast, QOS, Network Management platforms. This is not an exhaustive list but is intended to demonstrate the complexity and range of components that make up the IT Infrastructure / Network / Data Centre portfolio.
- Should have knowledge on LAN, WAN, Wireless Networks, Internet Protocol Suite, ISPs, MPLS, Point-to-Point,and Internet Leased Lines.
- Should have knowledge and experience on Storage, Blade Chassis, Compute Nodes, Enterprise Servers.
- Should have proven experience in designing and implementing large and complex Computer Network Solutions.
- Should be able to monitor/identify Network attacks like Passive, Active, Distributed, Insider, Close-in, Phishing, Hijack, Spoof, Buffer overflow, Exploit, Password, Eaves dropping, Data Modification, Identity Spoofing (IP Address Spoofing), Password-Based Attacks, Denial-of-Service, Man-in-the-Middle, Compromised-Key, Sniffer, Application- Layer. Should be able to safeguard the IT Infrastructure with from Cyber attacks by analyzing and mitigating.
- Good Knowledge in backup technologies and should be able to plan backup schedules & IT Infrastructure Access Management.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- He / she is responsible for 24 X 7 operation of the entire IT Infrastructure.
- Coordinating, monitoring, and assigning tasks to the team members. Coordinating with the other project managers with respect to the project environment requirements such as hardware and software. Co-ordinating with vendors for payment of regular bill payments etc.
- Resolving Power Supply issues of IT Infrastructure (LAN and Data Centre, Servers, Systems etc.).
- IT Infrastructure sizing for hardware requirements.
- Maintaining IT equipment Audit Record, documenting the Audit,Network/Data Centre Architecture, Assigning Roles and Responsibilities of Team Members; Preparing variety of materials (e.g. reports, memos, letters, procedures, manuals, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities, providing written reference, and/or conveying in formation.
- Maintaining record of Licenses, Expiry Dates, AMCsofall IT Infrastructure.
- Training and guiding the team members on Networks, Servers, Desktops, Projectors, Printers, Wireless Equipment and maintaining sanity in the team.
- Coordinating with the Managers for smooth flow of processes.
- Installation and Configuration, Resource Optimization, Delivery Management, Technical Support, Requirement Analysis and IT Infrastructure Management, System Administration, Hardware/Software Troubleshooting.
- Detailed knowledge at design level of all major components of IT Infrastructure / Network Infrastructure / Data Centre (Layer-2&3andabove limited to Network Virtualization).
- Following existing best practices for installation & maintenance of IT Infrastructure.
- To be awareofthehistory and evolution of IT Infrastructure. Should keep abreast with State-of-the-art technologies in IT Infrastructure.
- Data Centre Access Management-both Physical and Logical.
- Coordinating with Vendors/OEMs for resolving the issues in all the IT Infrastructure
- Data Centre &Disaster Recovery Centre Management, conducting DC-DR drills.
- Management of Audio Video equipment, Video Conferencing & Collaboration.
- Handle any dynamic requirements with respect to total CGG IT Infrastructure and works ordered by reporting manager and others.