Founder at Serving Skill
Views:3884 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Project Manager - IT (5-7 yrs)
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Mumbai Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate
Assigned Role: Program/Project Manager
- End to end Project Management of service projects
- Manage multiple projects, develop project plans, coordinate issues between client, stakeholders, 3rd party, and produce key project deliverable.
- Delivering end to end projects on time, on budget within scope and with quality
- Managing the execution resources in coordination with team leads to deliver the projects and provide technical capability during crunch periods/last minute requests
- Work in collaboration with the internal execution team client and vendors to achieve final goal of projects delivery as per business requirements
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, 3ds max, Vray and associated technologies - Understanding of post-production and retouch would be added an advantage
- Ability to take the ownership of the projects and deliver timely and quality results - Coach the junior artists and provide guidance on the projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and work effectively with team members.
Should be able to collaborate with people at various levels.
- Display communication skills and interactive behavior.
- Use visual and technical computer skills to develop web, print and broadcast-ready CG assets from client source data
- Realization of demanding projects, mainly in the automotive sector
- Ability to familiarize and gain expertise on in-house sophisticated tools & workflow management Qualification & Experience:
- 5+ years working experience in project/program/service management Automobile industry, product modelling, FMCG, Retail industries (managed international clients preferred) - Diploma/Degree/Certifications
Experience - 5-7 Yr.
8- 12.05 lacs INR
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.