Head of Operations at Rekruted.com
Views:312 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Manager - IT (5-10 yrs)
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Managing development pipeline across our distributed teams using agile methodologies.
- Manage implementation projects with clients
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Manage GitHub for tasks management and bugs.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- CSM certified Scrum Master or PMP Project Manager Personnel or Prince Preferred
- 5+ years of proven project management experience using Agile.
- Proficiency with MS Office and related products.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at a time
- Desire and Passion to work for an early-state, high-grown startup.
- Must be self-motivated, success-driven, and result-oriented
- Exceptional communication and personal skills
- Exceptional presentation skills for executive meetings
- Project Management and/or Agile/Scrum certification
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills