Recruitment Specialist at Genetic Callnet Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2742 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Project Manager - Insurance (6-10 yrs)
- IT Infrastructure projects, Stakeholder Engagement, Delivery Management, Crisis Management, Stakeholder Management, Vendor Management, Managing Project Metrics & Managing cross-functional teams.
- Proven skills in developing and sustaining relationships with internal stakeholders to understand business objectives and ensuring appropriate content creation and maintenance
- Managing end to end delivery of ongoing projects and interacting with clients for future projects
- project progress and project delivery, Project Management activities, encompassing planning, design, budgeting, risk management, escalation management as per SLA terms, optimization and compliance with PMO processes
- Monitoring, tracking and controlling projects. Planning for corrective measures.
- Supervising the project organization chart, project management consultant/third party inspection services manpower allocation chart and mobilization/demobilization plan for EPC projects
- Ensure that the project objective is achieved while conducting effective communication throughout the project life cycle; providing assistance to maintain and update the project management framework and disciplines necessary to support a PMO
- Ensuring compliance to quality standards in Project Delivery and Process improvements.
- Worked on Agile and waterfall, certified Scrum Master, PMP
Qualification - Candidate should be a B. Tech/B. E/B. Sc/ BCA/MCA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.