Director at Nastech Consulting
Views:3020 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Project Manager - Finance & Accounting - Shared Serviced Division (8-12 yrs)
- This position will support the overall agenda of Process Improvements through project management and initiatives across the Global Finance functions.
- In this role, we are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic change agent to support the Finance Process Transformation team. This role will collaborate with various Finance teams and stakeholders, including ones outside of Finance like IT, Global sales, Procurement, Customer support and Product teams & will provide for direct support to both our Corporate Finance (US-based) team as well as the Global Finance Services organization in Noida.
- The person would also work with other Global Finance Services functional leaders and Global Process Owners in meeting job deliverables. This position will be based out Noida office in India and will report to the Manager/ Sr. Manager of Global Finance Services based in Noida, will operate during 11:30am IST to 8:30pm IST.
- Create final documentation of business, functional, and data requirements & formulate/ cascade policies
- Apply experience to identify appropriate PM tools to manage resources, schedules, risks and issues while tracking the completion of milestones
- Develop and deploy training materials of implemented processes and/or systems for the staff
- Coordinate testing with business users of functional requirements (i.e. User Acceptance Testing, Regression Testing) and collaborate with Financial Systems Group (FSG) to resolve discrepancies
- Facilitate retrospective assessment to drive continuous improvement and incorporates results into best practices. Evangelize Process Improvement mentality, strategies and tools with global Finance team members
- Proactively manage risk, anticipate potential issues and implement appropriate mitigations, Keep stakeholders informed via status presentations as well as appropriate escalations
- Business process reengineering and application of Six Sigma and Lean methodologies and tools including DMAIC techniques
- Ability to self-manage, proactively organize and plan project tasks and dependencies to achieve success
- A Bachelors or post graduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Information Systems preferred, MBA a plus
- 8-12 years of relevant work experience in project based environment.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred
- Experience with finance systems and reporting, particularly in technology / software sector
- Has led complex reporting initiatives. Support Automation & Robotics
- Experience with business process analysis and relevant improvement models
- A Lean / Six Sigma certification, or in process of achieving certification.
- In-depth knowledge of all Finance Functions viz. P2P, O2C, Payroll, Tax, R2R & FP&A
- Academics: Bcom + MBA OR MBA (finance) is required
- Relevant Experience: Should have a minimum of 8 to 10 years in Finance & Accounting Domain and a holistic understanding of the F&A function
1) Six Sigma certification is required (at least a Green Belt Certification)
2) Project Management certification is highly preferred
- Source candidates from IT organizations, currently working in the Shared Serviced Division
- This is an Individual Contributor role & will report into the Sr. Manager Finance/Director Finance.
- Shift Timings for this role: 11.30am to 8.30pm IST to accommodate working with different geographies.
- Profiles for this role are available under the following titles: Manager Process Excellence, Manager Re-Engineering, Manager Process Transformation etc.
- Sourcing from Delhi is highly preferred. Else, look for candidates whose hometown is in the North/East of India and keen to relocate closer to their hometown.
- The candidate will primarily be responsible for automating the current F&A processes.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.