Senior Busniess Analyst at Haarvard Management Consultants
Views:207 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Project Manager - EPC/Cement Business (8-14 yrs)
Job Title: Manager - Projects
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech(Mechanical Preferred)
Years of Exp: 8 to 14 years
Industry Preferred: Cement
- 8-14 years of project management experience working as project manager
- PMP certification preferred
- Demonstrated skills in project planning, forecasting, and cost tracking.
- Project Management for EPC contracts including effective Contract administration
- Preparing Monthly Reports / Preparing Billing Schedule / Invoicing and Collection
- Knowledge about Minerals and Material Handling Plants, Cement projects/product execution
- Manage change on the project, and obtain all necessary client and other approvals
- Set project strategy, project procedures, project control systems, project co-ordination mechanisms, project quality plan, project budget- and time baselines., and other project objectives.
- Identify and take all necessary corrective action to optimally achieve project objectives in terms of cost, time, quality, scope, risk, procurement, human resources, and communications.
- Manage the interface between all project activities to ensure full coverage of entire project scope, and optimum usage of available budgetary and time resources.
- Manage work relationships through motivation, delegation, supervision, team building, conflict management, and other techniques.