Lead - Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:327 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Manager - Education/Healthcare/IT (5-10 yrs)
Position: Project Manager
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones.
- Full project life cycle ownership; successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor projects simultaneously.
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall scope is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of process efficiency improvement and enhances business value.
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and leadership.
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools, and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization
- Gather project requirements, manage project scope, and prepare detailed project plan and system development briefs for all phases of a project.
- Procure adequate resources to achieve project objectives in planned timeframe
- Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and lead the project management team meetings
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across to stakeholders
- Understand interdependencies between technology, business operations, ideal business processes and business needs.
- Demonstrate a functional acumen to support how solutions will address departmental goals while maintaining alignment with industry best practices.
- Develop and manage all aspects of project and program engagement from planning, external vendor relationships, communications, resources, project change requests, risks and issues
- Set and continually manage project and program expectations while delegating and managing deliverable with team members and stakeholders
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations to various audiences, including project team, sponsors, and key stakeholders.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project and program team, analyze results and troubleshoot problem areas
- Define success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project and program life cycle
- Ensure that projects are proceeding according to scope, schedule, budget, and quality standards
- Continue professional development to keep abreast of emerging technologies, methods, and best practices
- Extensive understanding of project management principles, methods, and techniques
- Other duties as assigned
Senior Project Manager Requirements:
- A degree or graduate certificate in project management, business management or a related field.
- 5 Years of experience with project management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, JIRA, Microsoft Project.
- Excellent planning and time management skills.
- Excellent leadership abilities.