HR Recruiter at Quest Business Solution
Views:151 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Project Manager - Digital Marketing/Campaign - BFS (4-8 yrs)
Project Manager- Digital Marketing- Campaign
- Assessment and intake of incoming integrated project and campaign requests, consults with Digital teams and Art Account Manager(s) as needed to prioritize work, schedule kick-off and/or status meetings, apply appropriate joint SLAs to client requests and coordinate required work between the two teams to fulfill the project scope and timing expectations.
- Manages workflow/schedule of all incoming and existing integrated projects from intake to release while keeping all parties informed of status, escalates conflicts and risks, including foreseeable delays, to appropriate stakeholders; communicates project priorities and due dates to the Digital and Art teams and client stakeholders to set and meet expectations and ensure alignment of efforts and priorities.
- Enforces adherence of procedures and guidelines for workflow processes and deadlines to ensure standardized approach and delivery.
- In coordination with Global Art Operations team and Digital team leadership, collaborates on and maintains project management guidelines/best practices and process documentation with the goal of continuous improvement to the project management process.
- Coordinates and leads status meetings internally for integrated projects, and maintains current status reports with pertinent project metrics that are accessible to Art, Digital and our client stakeholders.
- Helps avoid delays in client feedback by utilizing effective reminder tactics as well as proactively escalating and addressing issues where timelines are in jeopardy or other information is needed in order for the team to proceed as scheduled.
- Maintains strong working relationships (internally and client-facing) to ensure open lines of communication regarding project or campaign priorities, requirements and status.
- Extensive experience with job tracking software or project management systems, with Workfront as the preferred technology.
- Prior project management experience managing multiple, multifaceted integrated campaigns and creative project, agency experience preferred.
- BA or BS in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum 3 years relevant project management experience in a marketing or agency setting, with solid understanding of integrated campaigns and digital projects a must.
- Fluent in English, both in verbal and written communication.
Nice to Have:
- Insurance, finance industry or benefits consulting experience.
- Strong technical skills across Microsoft Office Suite and project management software, Workfront preferred.
- Experience crafting and handling detailed work plans based on outlined scope and objectives.