Assistant Manager at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:9209 Applications:259 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Project Manager - Digital Banking (10-13 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities -
- Plan effectively around delivery constraints and optimize the plan to maximize benefits and minimize risk.
- Ensure the baselined scope, requirements, benefits, schedule and budget are managed as outlined in Business Transformation Framework.
- Proactively monitor project execution to effectively identify risks/issues/dependencies as they arise throughout the project life cycle.
- Collaborate and build positive stakeholder and business partner relationships providing regular updates to resolve high priority issues affecting the project.
- Manage project closure and handover to the business
- Excellent understanding of the project life cycle.
- 10 plus years of experience into end to end project management.
- Knowledge of Digital/online banking.
- PMP / Prince 2 certified
- Experience of managing change management / process transformation projects.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.