Partner Consultant at Connexions
Views:469 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Project Manager - Data Science - Manufacturing (5-10 yrs)
For Immediate Joiners
- Independently lead and deliver a few analytics projects at a time. Acts as the analytics translator and negotiator between the business and data science teams.
- Understand project scope/requirements, define and own the successful delivery of analytics projects on time and on budget.
- Drive technical and business teams to meet project milestones through collaboration and influence
- Own all communication channels pertaining to assigned projects, including regular stakeholder review meetings
- Work closely with the business and segment analytics leads to help drive adoption of proven and deployed analytics solutions
- Track business impact/value enabled through analytics solutions
- Train and mentor junior project managers
- 3+ years of experience in project managing advanced analytics (AI/ML) projects
- Effective communicator in driving conversations and aligning expectations with business leaders. Must have experience presenting projects to senior business and technical executives.
- Experience in leading cross-functional and globally dispersed project team
- Experience with data science, data visualization tools, including R, Tableau, Power BI, and Python