Project Manager - Content - Ed-Tech Startup (3-6 yrs)
Come join an ed-tech company that is creating a future and industry ready generation with their excellent courses.
Our client is one of the largest online education company in India. It focuses on training the students to be industry-ready and providing expert knowledge through the convenience of the internet.
For software developers, learning programming languages needs to be practical. This is where the startup has helped more than 15000 students to turn theory into practical knowledge. Currently, offering 9 courses the startup has played a catalyst for thousands of students to land jobs at tech giants like Google, Amazon, Adobe, and Walmart. The startup enables students to follow a comprehensive curriculum and seek help from industry experts without facing any geological barrier.
The founders of the startup are the alumnus of acclaimed institutes like IIT Delhi and Stanford University with experience of working in Amazon, Facebook, Cars24, and other top startups in India.
As a Project Manager - Content, you should be able to handle multiple projects and any requirements to ensure the smooth running of the projects.
What you will do:
- Defining the project scope, managing required resources and timelines
- Developing and managing the detailed project schedule and the work plan
- Identifying the risk areas while working on a project and planning for the required backups
- Establishing the required working process or the guidelines for the team while working on any project
- Following the industry best practices, techniques and standards while executing the project
- Providing project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, progress and any changes in the project scope.
- Reviewing the quality of deliverables [Content] and ensuring that the defined process has been strictly followed while creating the content
- Managing external stakeholders by creating the required contracts, communicating the expected deliverables and tracking the work progress
What you need to have:
- Overall experience of 3 - 6 years
- Experienced in edtech space and must have handled a team of minimum 4 people
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Strong familiarity with project manager software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Entrepreneurial and able to think on your feet to come up with ways to solve problems.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work on projects according to the outlined scope, budget and timeline