Senior Consultant at Spicy Jobs
Views:8456 Applications:321 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Project Manager - Consulting - Life Insurance Domain (5-10 yrs)
- The jobholder is responsible for assisting the Director Strategy in shaping and establishing the 3 - 5 year Strategy for the Organisation.
- He / she will further be responsible for evaluating, planning, managing and implementing (one or more) cross - functional / multi functional business projects.
- As the organisation undertakes a transformation journey with a new 3 - 5 year Strategic road map, the jobholder will be at the helm of the changes that will be taking place within the Company.
- The nature of the changes will involve high levels of complexity (size, impact, newness, budget, and cross functional issues).
- Plan and undertake specific major projects involving a multi - disciplinary team
- Deliver complex projects within the agreed time, cost and quality objectives
- Manage large/ multiple cross - functional project teams
- Critically examine existing processes and suggest/ embed best practices for project management
- Actively contribute to effective project management across the enterprise and promoting and enhancing project management methods
- Understand comprehensively Life Insurance Sales & Distribution, Digital practices & Finance considerations - Budgeting & cost benefit analysis.
- 1 - 2 direct reports or as a team member
Decision Making Authority:
- Full day - to - day responsibility over the project with and all associated required decision making
Key Outputs : An efficient, responsive business support department, which will typically have an impact on the business at a strategic level.
Qualifications : Engineering Graduate / MBA from a premier institute
- Strong Life Insurance domain knowledge including Industry & Regulations, Distribution, Digital, Financials
- Commercial and business awareness
- Comprehensive understanding of finance issues, budgeting and cost benefit analysis
- Good relationship management skills including stakeholder management
- Ability to manage multi - disciplinary teams on a day - to - day basis
- Understanding of Business consulting and change management methods, tools and techniques
- Sound Analytics, Communication and Presentation skills
- At least 5 - 7 years experience of managing in a project environment a variety of project types in industry or consulting set up.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering significant business projects
- Specific experience of one or more business areas
- Experience of managing cross - functional project teams
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.