Senior Consultant (PMO) at Great Place to Work
Views:274 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Project Manager - Community - Advertising Firm (3-7 yrs)
Role Project Manager - Community
Basic Qualifications - Graduate/Post Graduate
Required Experience :
- Experience of having created and grown or driven a community successfully for at least 2-3 years for mid to senior leaders.
- Exposure to a Corporate role like L&OD, D&I, Internal Communication etc.
- Experience of growing a platform business
Salary- At par with industry standards
Required Competencies :
- Networking skills
- ability to build trust based relationships
- building and managing CXO relationships
- Business Acumen: Ability to design long-term, researched, and data-backed, multi-year business plans
- Conceptual Ability: To be able to visualise the structure and design of the community keeping the target customer in mind and what will be the differentiated value proposition that this community can offer.
- Market Analysis and Sales Ability
- Brand building
- Building and sustaining Partnerships
- Planning, Organising and Execution skills
- Team Management & Collaboration
- Project Management
Objective: Build a community of leaders committed to creating high trust- high-performance cultures by learning from global experts, the best workplaces and the best people managers. (Cracking the code of managing people)
Role and Responsibilities :
- To create a world class community leveraging the synergies of Great Place to Work-, Great Manager Institute and Right Selection Global Thought Leadership.
- Crafting a multi-year business plan, understanding competition, customers, the synergy and uniqueness of GPTW, GMI and RSGTL and accordingly planning the milestones for the growth of the community including revenue.
- Creating a Value Proposition and an ecosystem that the target audience would aspire to be a part of.
- Creating long term win-win partnerships and demonstrating customer-centricity.
- Conceiving and implementing a community strategy that ensures that there is a vibrant community with active user participation and user generated content. Ensuring that the community becomes self-sustaining over a period of time.
- Ensuring continuous customer satisfaction, high positive feedback and referrals from the community members.
- Identifying the right partners to provide value to the community members and also to generate revenue streams for the community.
- Working closely with the internal Research and other teams in GPTW, GMI and RSGTL to build the brand of the community among targeted customers, and consistently providing an unparalleled ecosystem for the members.
- Managing relationships with the key members, Global Thought leaders / speakers, Other Partners and Key stakeholders sponsors.
- Building a distinct brand for the community and also the members.
- Building and managing a team that can deliver the required experience for the community members.
- Ensuring required processes are being followed and necessary controls are in place to ensure consistent, high-quality delivery of experience to delegates and partners.
- Be an active contributor to the Community