Head Talent Acquisition IT/ITES/Retail at Infiniti People
Views:105 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Project Manager - Commodity Trading & Risk Management/ETRM (5-9 yrs)
- Minimum of 5+ years of work experience in Commodity Trading and Risk Management consultancy or Commodity Trading industry.
- Good understanding of Commodity Trading Lifecycle for multiple commodity types across multiple geographies.
- Understanding of ETRM/CTRM systems and experience with position, mark-to-market, P&L, risk and/or regulatory requirements.
- Ability to successfully understand business and user requirement developing solutions that address business needs.
- Lead and supervise the Development of functional and process documents for business requirements.
- Coordination with global team and vendor on presentation of solution/approvals of FS/tracking progress and managing change requests.
- Coordinating internally for delivery as per specs and timelines.
- Business Analysis and Project Management experience in CTRM/ETRM implementation across multiple commodities and multiple geographies.
- Experience with system integration or interface development of CTRM/ETRM solution with ERP and other market data solutions
- Experience with process re-design/re-engineering, technical specification development and report development, performance testing and analysis of cloud hosted solutions.
- Good knowledge of market leading CTRM/ETRM solutions
- Self-motivation and strong delivery focus.
- Educational Qualification MBA in finance
- Certification in Project Management, Business Analysis, SDLC and agile deployment methodologies will be a plus.