Project Manager at An Executive Search Firm
Views:2843 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Project Manager - Chemical Manufacturing Firm (12-20 yrs)
We are looking for a Senior project professional for German MNC (Chemical manufacturing majorly into Resins, varnishes, Industrial Coatings) who will take care of the entire end to end projects in terms of commissioning to finalization.
- Conceptualization, basic design & basic engineering.
- Responsible for Overall Project Execution from basic engineering to execution & commissioning activities until handover.
- Ensuring 100% safety in design, execution & in operation
- To efficiently manage all resources Contractors, Suppliers, Consultants
- Ensuring project completion within budgeted cost, as per agreed timeframe
- Achieving quality workmanship by close monitoring.
- Achieving the desired production capacities at the right quality levels
- Interface management across all Engineering Disciplines as well as existing plant operations.
- Single point of contact between various stakeholders through effective communication.
- Engineering Coordination with Consultants to ensuring timely inputs
Procurement Management :
- Ensuring specifications are organized, inquiries are floated, participation in techno-commercial discussions,
- Post-ordering to ensure inputs transfer,
- Vendor stage-wise inspections to receipt of material at the site.
- Ensuring Commercial Dept. is briefed about the delivery timings for them to organize their activities
- PERT Monitoring
- Preparation of PERT Charts for the project
- Prepare phase wise approach for all expansions
- Monitoring of the site progress
- Work closely with PMC
- Monitoring - Variations in a contract
- Close monitoring of change in scope
- Raising Variation Order and follow up approval
- Cost Control & Cash Flow.
- Monitoring prompt invoicing for monthly progress and milestone achievement
- Ensuring necessary approvals and payments
- Monitoring cash flow Vs Budget
- Strike a good balance between Capex and Operating costs for major equipment- s
- Monthly progress report to Management - Weekly & Monthly reporting in the agreed format
- Support to company sites for all process-engineering activities & support to all newly proposed activities at any site.
- Ensure Efficient process design(lowest cycle times)
- Lowest possible energy cost per ton of product produced
- Highest possible volume produced per person
- Leverage automation
- Evaluate possibilities to leverage Digitisation during plant design phase
- Be organized for Plant & Financial Audits
- Ensure receipt of inputs from Global affiliates & incorporation of same in design
- Statutory Management preparation of documents, submission, follow-up for timely receipt of all statutory permissions.
Interested candidates can apply for the same.