Analyst at Crescendo Global
Views:68 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Manager - Business Analyst - Insurance Broking Firm - SQL/PowerBI/Qlikview (10-14 yrs)
Project Manager - Business analyst - SQL/PowerBI/Qlikview
Location : Bangalore
Summary : An excellent opportunity for someone having more than 8 years of experience. An ideal fit would be the one having at least 6 years of experience as a business analyst and sound knowledge of PowerBI/Tableau/Qlikview and SQL. An individual must have experience in Project Management as well.
Your Future Employer: A fortune 500 organization headquartered in America and is one of the largest insurance brokers in the world.
- To produce detailed project schedules and resource requirements.
- Polished documentation practices: ability to assimilate large amounts of information, identify salient details and vary presentation based on audience.
- To oversee the deployment of data to the data warehouse
- To cooperate with IT department to deploy software and hardware upgrades that make it possible to leverage big data use cases
- To monitor analytics and metrics results
- To implement new data analysis methodologies
- To perform data profiling to identify and understand anomalies
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Project Management, Business Analysis, Requirement Gathering (Technical).
- PMP certification preferred
- Extensive experience in project reporting, including executive level briefing
- Excellent MS Excel skills (Advanced Level)
- Good knowledge of tools like PowerBI/Tableau/Qlikview
- Good knowledge of tools like SQL query writing for data analysis
- Oversee the deployment of data to the data warehouse
- Excellent leadership, relationship, analytical (using SQL, Excel, Power BI) and problem solving skills.
- Effective stakeholder management: communication, negotiation, direct/indirect influencing techniques, run productive meetings.
What is in it for you :
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in an established brand.